Monday, June 20, 2016

First Doctor's Appointment

It's finally over. The dreaded first doctor's visit. I am happy to say that things went well, and the baby was healthy and measuring right on schedule at 9 weeks. The heart rate was 185 (Charlie's was 177 at her first ultrasound). The baby was also moving around quite a bit, so that was another good thing. When I was laying there, I couldn't see the ultrasound screen at first, Jesse just looked at me and shook his head "yes." I am still somewhat anxious about everything, but I am definitely feeling better about it.
On a side note- today was a Full Moon and Summer Solstice. I am reading that as a sign of health and fertility. The exam room I was in was room 5- which is my favorite/lucky number since I was young. It is weird how the number still shows up in my life.
Enough with the rambling, I am going to enjoy some Pregnancy tea and relax before some meditation.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment