Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dream Spirit

Lately I have been looking into some not so streamline religions and ways of life. One of my endeavors has been Wicca. I connect on so many levels, and I feel that it is so congruent with my way of thinking. However, for some reason I started researching Native Americans this past weekend. Their thoughts about spirituality and nature are so inspiring. I started reading how many spirits would speak to the priests or priestesses during their sleep in dreams. Trust me, this is going somewhere.
Last night, I had a dream that I was talking to the witch from the movie Brave. She told me, "You won't have any more children." I immediately broke down crying and said, but I have already lost 3, and am actually pregnant again. The only thing she said to me was, "I know."
So, on my hour drive to work this morning I was thinking about this. I don't believe in coincidence anymore, and haven't for a while. So, was this dream a Spirit like I have been reading about? Was this Spirit saying this baby will be my last? Did this Spirit mean that even this baby isn't going to make it?  It sounds a little out there, I know. But it really has me wondering.
This is sort of similar to my fertility Mala necklace I bought. I bought it in March, and it broke in April- 1 week before I found out I was pregnant. Was this the necklace and its energy telling me I am infertile, just forget about it. . . Or the fact that I was pregnant and didn't need it anymore?
I'm sure when people read this they will think all sorts of things. I'm not here to argue religion or even discuss it. I only bring it up because I feel it is pertinent to this part of my story.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment